1 to 1 training for Bishop Auckland, Darlington and Durham areas can be offered in the comfort of your own home, or alternatively organise a small group of friends and have a coffee morning or afternoon tea with a small group training session on some key aspects of computing.
- Create a new email account.
- Send a new email.
- Add a photo to the email.
- Edit and 'touch-up' a photograph.
- Set up and use a smartphone &/or tablet.
- Create a music or photo library
- Syncronise music or photo's to your portable device.
- Set up a simple but effective backup routine.
- Create a CD/DVD.
- Upload picture and or video to the computer for editing.